Seriously, where would we be without our moms? Literally, not on Earth. I remember having my teenage quarrels with my mom. Always arguing about something petty or ridiculous. But now that I am going on 30, I cannot explain how much I appreciate and cherish my mom and all she has done for me. And I wanna make sure that you guys get your mom something thoughtful and sweet. And let’s be real, affordable. But not all moms are the same right. Some are travelers, beauty gurus, fashionistas… Some are the just basic no-nonsense-give-me-a-fun-mug mom. And I have compiled my top 10 favorite things from Amazon that fit each one of those ladies. Because Amazon is the best! I use it for literally everything! From my groceries to toiletries… I love Amazon that much because it is so simple and takes the stress out of going to the store and waiting in line for stuff. If you haven’t jumped on the Prime wagon (two-day shipping, come on!), I suggest you do it soon. Its a life changer.
Back to mom though. I hope that this list helps you guys find the perfect gift for her! And maybe you’ll go down an Amazon black hole like I do. Starting with a charcoal scrub, then somehow buying her a vintage alarm clock. It happens, I understand. Now get shopping and see my top 10 gifts for under $100 below!!
- For the beauty guru: This makeup brush set is gonna have her looking her best! And it is $11.99 for a 12 piece!
- For the workout obsessed: these Adidas Running Shoes will keep her working out more and looking sharp (cuz black, duh!) $45.00
- For the no-nonsense quirky mom: This super cute mug from Ban.do. You guys know how much I love ban.do! Everything they make is super cute! And yes, she is the boss. $19.00
- For the tech savvy: A cute portable Bluetooth speaker so mom can have all her music and podcasts with her. $17.00
- For the makeup lover: This cute makeup pouch that can hold all her stuff, and has a cute saying on the front. $21.00
- For the natural skin care lover: Burts Bee’s essentials kit. Has 2 Hand Creams, Foot Cream, Cuticle Cream, Hand Salve and Lip Balm. She is ready! $ 10.00
- For the charcoal and self-care lover: Who can go wrong with charcoal? This scrub takes care of all the blackheads and makes your face soft and clean. $14.00
- For the traveler: Lilly Pulitzer passport cover. I have a ban.do passport cover and love it. Makes pulling out my passport more fun and fashionable 🙂 $24.00
- For the fashionista: I have wanted one of these bags for a while. All bamboo, super compact and fun. This Miuco Bamboo Bag holds everything and looks fun. $40.00
- For the I-love-Alexa mom: Two words- Amazon Echo. Because you know she is gonna need to remember when to call you. She’s a mom, shes allowed to forget. $85.00